Roku streaming device enables you to add remove Roku channels as you want. Also, you can use channel by your streaming device, website or your Roku mobile app. If you need to add on-request channels then you have to make payment for that. Hereabouts we are furnishing the procedure for supplementing channels to your Roku streaming player.
Step by step instruction to add channel from Roku device
- First and foremost, you have to access your Roku home screen on your TV
- Next, hold “Home” key from your Roku remote control to view the home screen
- Now find the “streaming and roku channels” and click on it.
- After that, you can access the Roku channel store on your device
- Furthermore, Roku channel store has the lineup of popular categories, you can choose any category to discover your channel
- Besides, if you pick your channel, it will furnish you the “details” choice to discover the further detail about your channel
- Just hit on “details” and hold the OK button on your Roku remote control to explore.
- In case you are supplementing a free channel, just tap on “Add Channel” and place the channel from your Roku streaming device
- If you need to supplement the paid channel, click on Buy option and perform your channel acquiring.
- Then, you must enter your Roku transaction PIN to perform your transaction
- Also, you can refresh your payment details by utilizing your roku com link account.
Eliminate channel from your Roku device:
- First and foremost, move to Roku’s home screen by pressing “Home” button on your Roku mobile
- Additionally, you have to discover “Streaming Channels” option and go to your Roku channel store
- Discover a channel that you want to remove
- Hit the channel to select
- Besides, choose your channel and click on “OK” button from your Roku remote control
- At last, select “Remove Channel” to remove your channel
We hope you are satisfied with above detail. If still, you experience any kind of issue while add/remove Roku channel, then visit roku chat support to get relevant solution regarding your issues.