Get internet browser on Roku streaming device is must important. Most of the users have preferred to not to go away from the screen while comfortable enjoying the preferred streaming shows. Besides, you must have roku.com/link account to get Roku Web Browser internet on your Roku streaming device. Presently with a few steps, you can surf the web right from where you are.
Roku Web Browser:
- On the off chance that your Roku streaming device is running on Roku OS 7.6 or traditional version, you should allow screen mirroring on your Roku streaming device manually.
- Upgrade the software or to know more about the software details by going to Settings option.
- Under the settings, you must choose “System” option to know more about the software rendition.
- In case, if the OS is Roku OS 7.7 and is supporting screen mirroring this trait will be enable automatically and you do not need to activate it manually.
- On the other hand, if your Roku streaming player working on Roku OS 7.6 and has the screen mirroring alternative then the traits have to be enable by following the beneath procedure:
- Initially, click on “Home” button from your Roku remote.
- Next, move to “Settings”.
- From the settings menu, you need to select “System” option.
- Then pick the screen-mirroring option and click on enable.
Step by step instructions to get internet browser on Roku- Screen mirroring from Android devices:
- Several android gadgets utilize different names to mention the screen mirroring feature.
- Hereabouts are some basic term use to mention screen mirroring
- HTC connect.
- Quick Connect.
- Smart Views.
- Screen Casting
- AllShare Cast.
- For Windows 8.1 do the following to enable or prevent screen mirroring requests.
- In the event that there is a Roku screen mirroring choice request is shown on your Roku TV, perpetually accept the request.
- Prefer always accept to enable content from your mobile device to be cast to your Roku TV without inviting you every time to accept.
- If you pick always ignore will prevent the attempts of your mobile device and will not show on-screen prompt in future.
Hopefully, you have satisfied with above details. Similarly, Roku provides you various features to enhance your streaming experience.