Do you want to stream your beloved TV shows or movies on Roku device? If yes, then you need to activate Roku com link account. To create Roku account, you must have Roku activation code. If you do not have any idea how to get Roku activation code, do not worry about that here we provide you accomplish steps to get Roku activation code
- Initially, connect your home TV to the Roku device utilizing cable.
- Then plug in one end of the cable to the Roku set up and the other end of the cable to your TV.
- Next, choose HDMI option utilizing the input key on the remote control.
- Presently pick a language and follow the on-screen instruction.
- To connect to your network, you can select either wired or the wireless option:
For the wireless:
- Firstly, associate with your wireless network by entering the password.
- After that, sign in to your Roku account.
- Furthermore, the roku.com/link activation code will axiomatically appear on the screen.
- When you submit your Roku activation code, at that point your Roku device will be activated.
- Also, the screen will refresh itself automatically.
- On the off chance that if you do not already register on Roku account, join and fill the required information to create an account.
How to get a new code from Roku?
If you enter the Roku code is not accepted, then proceed further for the help on the home screen and get the new activation code.
Note: Use this code earliest as it expires soon.
In case you can’t get the code from your Roku, then ensure that your devices are well connected. Also, you can utilize another approach to get the code. Power off your Roku device and turn it on after some time.
If still, you are facing the same issue with your Roku activation code, then here we furnish some steps to sort out this kind of issue:
- Most importantly, you have to open your Roku account.
- Next, move to my link device option to watch that the serial number of your Roku player is available there or not.
- Further, if there is no any serial number, at that point move to the assistance option and get another code to enter on the Roku’s official site.
- Also, you need to wait till the serial number turned into a link.
- If still your device is not updated, then restart your Roku player and repeat the above steps again.
To refresh the Roku device, may take some time. So, wait till the new code shown on your screen.
After performing above steps, if still, you experience same issues, at that point go for roku com link support to get significant solution regarding your issues. We are constantly accessible to give you instant results.