Well, let us know you we can use Roku screen mirroring with iPod or iPhone. However, it is not an easy job such you connect android device to cast screen. Likewise, there are many apps use to cast small screen’s contents on Roku device. But the apps can be used on Android platform. Due to these reasons, Roku starts providing new service to iPhone users.
Ideally, the iPod/iPhone user can watch restricted services on Roku player. Moreover, you can install your favorite game on iPhone and cast it to your TV. The users can watch, play, stream their favorite contents through screen mirroring.
Easy steps to cast iPhone to Roku player:
- In the beginning, you should go to Network section. Similarly, provide a high-speed internet connection to Roku player. Also, connect your iPhone to the same network you have used for Roku.
- Make sure you have already activated Roku device. If not, then activate your Roku device through roku.com/linkactivation page.
- Afterwards, you need to update Roku player. If you are using an older version, then you may face issues during casting feature.
- Now go back to the Roku Home screen.
- Then, move to the Main menu and visit the Settings.
- Further, you have to enable screen mirroring from the Settings.
- These settings are done by your Roku streaming player. The second part is about to download the Roku app on your iPhone & iPod.
- Open respective app store from your iPhone
- Now search for the Roku mobile app type it to search bar.
- Simply launch the Roku mobile app then you have to select Roku from the available devices list.
- Once iPhone connected to Roku player, you need to choose content from your iPhone to play on TV.
Note: If you are cast small screen’s contents to big screen TV then connect both devices to the same network.
Apart from it, maybe the users will face some issues regarding screen mirroring. Do not worry we are providing some tips to resolve the common issues.
- If you are not able to play videos on your big screen cast iPhone to Roku then do not be panic, just wait for few seconds and retry to play that video.
- Further, the users may face time lag issue between videos streaming on your TV Screen.
- In case, the casting content on Roku may stop after some time, but if you restart the screen mirroring, it will never happen again.
That’s all; you can watch Movies, TV shows, Sports, YouTube and much more on Roku player through screen mirroring. Besides, iPhone can play numerous contents on your Roku player. Likewise, stream latest Roku channels like Fox Sports, activate starz com roku, HBO GO, CNN Live, Hulu With Live Netflix, YouTube TV and much more. Similarly, read our daily post to get all latest information regarding Roku.