Roku is a popular device it produces a streaming device as well as television etc. So let’s come to the main point “Roku streaming stick” it is a small-sized device which provides you thousand of streaming channels. Basically, you can get HDR and 4K ultra HD quality picture. Further, watching Roku channels from Roku streaming is a very easy process. It has a Roku channel store services just like your Smartphone have a Google app store to download an app.
Further, if you are familiar with Google app store then you can easily access Roku channel store. In the Roku channel store, you can Add Remove Roku Channels for free. In addition, you can also subscribe Roku paid channels from the Roku channel store. But before this, you need to create a Roku.com/link account. Furthermore, here is complete guidance to add channel on your Roku streaming stick.
Tips and Tricks To add channels on Roku streaming stick
- Firstly, go to your Roku channel store by using your Roku remote.
- Now select any channel from the Roku channels list.
Note: In addition, you can choose “popular channels” category to get awesome channel collection on your Roku device.
- If you want to get more information about a particular Roku channel then select it and click on “OK” button.
- Next, if you selected channel is free of charges then simply click on “add channel” option otherwise, you can see “Buy channel” option on your screen.
- Have you got a Roku PIN? Then enter this PIN into the right place.
Note: If you are unable to purchase a paid Roku channel or your subscription charges has been expired then you have to update your Roku com link account.
However, the installed Roku channels will be located on Roku Home screen. So, do not get confused to find your Roku channels from your Roku streaming stick. Similarly, you can activate latest Roku channels such as HGTV, HBO GO, Netflix, NatGeo TV, NowhereTV, and CNNgo etc.
Also, the users can add Roku channels from their Roku account. It is a very easy process just like they have added channel through Roku channel store.
Besides, if you want to add a private channel then follow steps need to be performed:
- First of all, you need to visit private channel’s official website as well as log into your Roku account.
- Then click on “add channel” option on the selected channel.
- In the next screen, you will be asked for an activation code.
- From your TV screen, you can get selected channel’s activation code.
- Enter activation code into your Roku.com/link account to activate your selected private channel.
- Similarly, if you want to access your downloaded private channel then go to “My Channels” section from Roku channel store. Hence, you can use these ways to add the channel from your Roku streaming stick.
Moreover, we are providing 24/7 hour help service for Roku users. So, whenever you feel any issue with your Roku streaming stick then communicate to Roku chat support team. The Roku experts will resolve your problem in few minutes.