As you know Roku streaming device provides you more than 1000 channels. Some channels want a paid subscription, while many others are free. Recently Roku launch Redbox Beta channel. With this channel, you can experience the latest motion picture and TV Shows without leaving your beloved seat. So do not miss the chance to get non-stop entertainment on your Roku device. Go to your roku.com/link account to add this amazing channel. In case you do not have a Roku account, you must create Roku account by visit Roku sign up page.
Steps by step instructions to add Redbox channel to Roku
If you want to enjoy on-demand on your Roku device, the device should be on OS 8.0. To confirm your device is on OS 8.0, you must follow the beneath procedure
- Initially, hold the “Home” button from your Roku remote.
- Next, pull up or down and choose “Settings” option.
- Under the settings, choose “System” option.
- After that, go to “System Update”. The system update screen shows the current software and builds version along with the time and date of the recent update.
In case your device is on OS 8.0, there are various ways to include the Redbox channel to your Roku streaming player.
The easiest method is to add it by searching for the Redbox app:
- First and foremost, choose “Search” from the home screen.
- Then type “Redbox” in the search bar.
- Once you find the channel, highlight it and choose “Add Channel” option to add it to your Roku channel list.
Important: If you created a PIN while activation you will be prompted to enter it.
- After performing the previous step, Redbox channel will display at the base of the channel list on the home screen.
To move the Redbox channel’s home screen you must follow the following steps.
- Firstly, go to the home screen,
- Navigate to Redbox and choose “*” from your Roku remote.
- Pick “Move channel”.
- Move the Redbox channel to your wanted location.
- Once in the desired location, choose “OK” on your Roku remote.
Steps to add Redbox channel from Roku channel store
- The first task you should do choose “Streaming channels” option.
- When you find the channel, click on “Add Channel” option.
- A while later, the Redbox Beta channel will show on your Roku channel list.
Guidelines to add Redbox channel from the Roku mobile app
- At first, choose “Search”, and then type Redbox under the search bar.
- Now tap on “Add channel” to add it to your Roku channel list.
- Once you perform the above steps successfully, now it time to sit on your favorite couch and enjoy Redbox channel on your Roku device.
We hope you have successfully added Redbox channel on your Roku device. Similarly, Roku provides you a huge number of Roku channels. So if you want to enjoy various Roku channels, stay in touch with our Roku Technical Support team. They will keep you up to date with Roku’s latest updations.