With DIRECTV NOW user can watch their beloved contents together on multiple devices. Also, setup DIRECTV NOW furnishes you an amazing way to watch live TV shows on your Roku device. Further, the series gives you 60+ channels. The service works almost on other devices, for instance, computer, streaming device and mobile devices. Further, the port channel added FOX News, CNN live tv on Roku, NBA TV and considerably more.
Also, you can access some local channels like Sports network and NBC, that based on your place or location where you live. The on-demand streaming channel will also accessible on DIRECTV NOW. This article is beneficial for those people who want to know How To Setup DIRECTV NOW On Roku Device.
Specifications for DIRECTV NOW and Roku
- A flexible Roku player, Roku TV and HD/Ultra HDTV including an HDMI port.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- A Roku Remote and Roku mobile app as well.
- Roku com link account which is separate from DIRECTV NOW account.
- A DIRECTV NOW account.
Steps for add DIRECTV NOW to your Roku channel list
In case you wish to add DIRECTV NOW to your Roku channel list, you must follow the beneath procedure:
- First and foremost, power on your Roku device and Roku player as well.
- Next, hit home on your remote.
- After that, pick streaming channels from the home menu.
- Now find for ” DIRECTV NOW”.
- Afterward, Once you find, then click on it.
- Also, highlight “Add channel” option.
- After performing steps, the channel will show at the end of your channel list.
Important: In case DIRECTV NOW does not show at the end of your channel list, at that point, you have to update your system to see recently added channels.
For more helpful information about Roku, head to Roku com link support. Further, our Roku expert’s team is right for them who want to get more updations about and learning Roku player.