Roku streaming boxes include different streaming features. If you want to setup Roku express, then do not worry here we are giving you step by steps instructions. Further, activate new Roku Express and watch your favorite TV shows, Movies, sports, Live TV and much more.
However, the device comes with standard IR remote control. Also, Roku express will provide you HD picture quality and high rate sound quality. Moreover, the Roku player has many advanced features like support for 1080p resolution, full HD quality and it is 5 times more advanced than Roku 3700 model. The Roku express streaming box will work with your smart TV. Once you configure this device, you will able to stream amazing programs on your big screen.
- Connect the Devices
Basically, you have to connect Roku express and your TV via an HDMI cable. Further, when you successfully connect the devices with each other, provide power to both devices. Simply, plug in the power wire into a power outlet and turn ON the switch.
- Choose a language
However, Roku express first screen comes with an option, where you have to choose a specific language. Select your language and click on “continue” button.
- Connect internet connection to your Roku express
Provide a high-speed internet connection to your Roku express. The uses can choose wireless internet through Wi-Fi services. Apart from it, if you want to stream without buffering, then use wired internet connection.
- Download the latest software
The Roku express comes with the latest software features. The users need to wait for few minutes until Roku express downloading the latest software. Make sure, your Roku player successfully connected to the internet. After that, the users need to reboot their Roku express. It will restart the Streaming Device with new settings.
- Select Display type
Well, Roku express is the device which has an advanced feature to play HD contents. The users can change their display type by Roku Settings menu. Follow the steps to change Roku Display settings:
- First, go to your Roku Home screen by using Roku standard IR remote.
- Then navigate to the Settings menu.
- Further, find “Display Type” option from the main settings.
- Open the Display type section and choose the best resolution for your TV screen.
- Get a Roku account
- At last, you have to create a Roku account. Open a browser and visit www.roku.com
- Then you have to provide your basic details to create an account.
- When you furnish all necessary information to Roku create account page, you need to click on “submit” button.
- After that, link your Roku express to your Roku express.
- Now you are able to access Roku services.
However, you have been activated you Roku express without any error. Now you need to install Roku latest channels from Roku channel store. The users can visit Roku streaming channels and add their favorite channels. Besides, keep reading our daily post to get updates about Roku. Also, you can visit roku com link help site. Our Roku experts are ready to help you anytime.