As you know Roku has a huge number of channels. Roku provides you both free as well as paid channels. If you want to get Roku Paid Channels, you have to pay subscription charges. Here you can see the complete list of paid Roku channels.
Popular Roku Paid Channels List 2018
- Sling TV
- Hulu Plus
- Saveur Magazine
- Amazon Instant Video
- Nowhere TV
- National Geographic
- iTunes Podcast
- Sling TV
- AL Jazeera
- Amazon Video
- Spectrum TV
- Disney Junior
You can find these most prominent channels on Roku Paid Channels. If you want to enjoy these Roku channels, you have to pay subscription charges. To enjoy these Roku channels, you must create roku.com/link account. You cannot add Roku paid channels list to the streaming player without Roku account. Besides, if you do not have any idea how to create Roku account, you have to follow the below guidance:
Login Roku.com/link Account:
- Initially, go to Roku’s official site from your web browser.
- Under Roku’s official site, go to roku.com/link sign in page.
- Then you need to required details such as first name, last name, password, email address and password to perform signup process.
- Now you have to verify that you are 18 years or older and likewise agree to the term and conditions of the website.
- After that, choose to continue option to proceed further.
- Set a PIN (Personal Identification Number) for your Roku account.
- Setting a PIN is necessary but its way can be managed by you.
- After performing the previous step, you are required to make a choice for PIN usage for which the options are:
- You can set the PIN for making acquisitions and for adding channels to your account.
- Moreover, you can set the Personal Identification Number for making acquisitions.
- Do not need a PIN for getting a purchase or for adding a channel.
- Then proceed further.
- A while later, you have to perform payment process to complete the setup process.
- Moreover, you can make utilize of a debit card, PayPal, credit card.
- In the event that utilizing credit/debit card, at that point, enter the card number, expiry date, and a security code.
- Next, enter your billing address and then choose the “Save and continue” button.
- If you want to choose PayPal payment choice, you must enter PayPal account details.
- Choose the “Save” button to perform the Roku account setup.
- Confirm if your Roku account was created; sign in to your Roku account.
- Utilize the “Link a Device” option to connect your Roku player to your account.
Once you perform Roku account creation steps, select a paid channel and learn how to add it to your account.
- First and foremost, you can add channel store Roku Paid Channels either from your Pc or Roku player.
- Find the required channel that you want to add to your Roku channel list.
- Once you find the required channel, click on “Add Channel” option.
- Now you need to enter your PIN before making a purchase.
- Select the subscription type as monthly.
- Since your payment information is connected with Roku, the subscription charges automatically deducted from your account.
So, that’s all about paid Roku channels. Also, Roku provides you various channels. Apart from it, if you want to latest channels, you must go Roku channel store. Happy Streaming!