This season, you can stream your favorite TV shows, Movies, Music, Sports, News and much more. The Roku streaming stick has many interesting offers. For instance, if you are using cable subscription to get more entertainment, you cannot get many contents than Roku streaming stick. This device comes in small size stick, you just need to connect it with your smart TV. In case if you find the errors while activating Roku stick, then do not feel hesitate to visit roku.com/link activate. Stay in touch with our well trained Roku support team.
Troubleshooting Steps For Roku Streaming Stick
The user can activate Roku streaming stick easily. But sometimes it creates some issues that cannot resolved. Therefore, here we are giving you some easy troubleshooting steps for Roku stick issues:
Probably, you are facing the issue of Roku streaming not supplying power at all. This issue can be solved by the following instructions:
- First and foremost, make sure the USB cable is connected properly to Roku streaming stick.
Note:- If you have doubt, then remove USB for once and insert it again to Roku streaming stick.
- After that, check if you receive any low power messages. In case, if the Roku Stick is receiving low voltage power, then you have to troubleshoot the issues of the power supply.
- Also, do not use another power adapter to supply power to Roku streaming stick. So, you should have to use the preferred Roku adapter.
How to resolve Roku streaming stick issues:
Hence, use above solutions to resolve Roku streaming stick issues. If still, you are troubling in Roku streaming stick then coming steps are required to use:
- Try to connect Roku streaming stick to another device.
- Afterwards, you should check the status of your smart TV is working or damaged. If you smart TV not working well, then immediately you need to contact the service provider.
- Next, try to check the power outlet is working or disconnected from main power.
Hopefully, above troubleshooting steps was helpful for you. Besides, your Roku streaming stick can start working on applying troubleshooting steps. Otherwise, you can visit roku technical support site to resolve further issues regarding Roku.