Are you a new Roku user and you do not have any idea how to stream from tablet to Roku? Well, here you can get complete information to stream from tablet to Roku. But first, you must have Roku Account. Screen mirroring is the best technique for making better use of your Roku device. Scroll further to get more information about screen-mirroring.
- Screen mirroring shows the content of any Android or Windows smart device wirelessly to your TV screen.
- Utilize screen mirroring to view personal files stored in smartphone devices such as photos or music files.
- For utilizing screen mirroring, attach the smartphone to the streaming player to stream photos, videos, music on Roku TV.
How to use this feature?
- First and foremost, attach both the Roku streaming device and the smartphone on a single network.
Note: The screen mirroring works only if you attach utilizing a single network.
- Furthermore, this screen mirroring feature is not supported on Google devices running OS 6.0 or on any iOS software.
- Now try the Roku app which is the best option for displaying photos, videos or any music playlist stored on your smartphone to your TV.
Step by step instructions to use screen mirroring on your Roku device
- First, make sure your mobile supports the mirror screening feature.
- Under the settings menu, pick this feature screen mirroring option from the system menu.
- For utilizing this option, verify that you enable this option.
- Further, your device must be supported to enjoy this feature.
Enable the screen mirroring on your Android device
- Your smartphone support screen mirroring if your smartphone device is utilizing the Android version 4.2.
- For an android phone, you need to pick the project from the action center.
- Also, attach to a wireless display and then follow the on-screen instructions on your Roku device.
So, that’s all about how to stream from tablet to Roku. We hope you are satisfied with above details. If you want to get more updations about Roku, then you can subscribe us by visiting our official blog of activate roku.com/link.