TV streaming services have overcome the cable connections by a large margin in the number of users. Cable connections are comparatively very expensive than even the top-notch streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. Launched in the year 2007 and inaugurated in California, Hulu streaming service quickly gained a name in America and overseas, especially in Japan. Hulu is available on many platforms like iOS devices, Android TV box devices, Windows and also on Roku OS. You can activate Hulu channel on www.hulu.com/activate for streaming thousands of movies and TV shows.
Getting Started With Hulu on Roku
Roku streaming devices come with their own app store which we call the Roku channel store. Users can add as many channels and apps to their Roku streaming device from this store. To access the channel store, make sure that you know the transaction PIN that you created while activating your Roku device. Follow the steps given below for successfully and easily adding the Hulu Channel to your Roku device.
Adding Hulu channel to Roku
- Turn on your Roku streaming device.
- Ensure that you have activated your roku.com/link as only the users who have their device linked to their Roku account would be able to access the channel store.
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the button with the home icon on your Roku remote.
- On the Roku home screen, use the arrow buttons to go to the ‘Streaming Channels’ and press ‘Ok.’ The Roku Channel store will load on your TV screen.
- Press the right button on your Roku remote control. This will start the search query.
- Using the arrow buttons again, enter ‘Hulu’ and search for the Hulu app.
- On the Hulu channel page, select ‘add channel,’
The Roku Hulu channel app is successfully added to your Roku streaming device.
Getting the Hulu Activation Code
In order to activate the hulu.com/activate link, you need a valid activation code that you can get on your Roku device. To receive the Hulu channel activation code, follow the steps given below:
- Press the home button to go back to the Roku home screen.
- Navigate to the Hulu channel app.
- Launch the app.
- You will see a code on the Hulu channel screen.
This is the activation code that you can use to activate the Hulu channel on your Roku streaming device.
Activating Hulu via Hulu.com/activate
The activation process is required on every channel that you add to your Roku device. This is for ensuring that only the valid authority is accessing the Hulu services. Follow the steps that follow in order to activate the Hulu channel.
- Get on your mobile, tablet, desktop or laptop.
- Lunch any Internet Browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit www.hulu.com/activate.
- Log in to your old Hulu account or create a new one.
- You can also sign up via Facebook.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and the Hulu channel app will be successfully activated on your Roku streaming device.
Once you have activated the Hulu channel app, you can enjoy thousands of Romance, Action, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Suspense, etc. TV shows and movies in Full HD on your Roku device. Feel free to explore our site to know how to activate more channels like Netflix, Showtime Anytime, etc.